Empowering Growth: Takeaways for Managing Inventory and Operations
We recently hosted an insightful webinar exploring critical inventory and operational strategies for scaling your consumer brand. Moderated by Mike Gelb of Manufactured, our panel featured:
Ronak and Pranay drew on their diverse experience supporting thousands of small businesses to outline pragmatic steps for tackling omnichannel complexity. From financing and fulfillment to manufacturing and pricing, they tackled the most pressing pain points facing today’s e-commerce brands.
Key takeaways included:
- Using inventory financing when you have predictable demand and understand your full operational costs
- Choosing the right 3PL partner to avoid hidden fees and offer transparent “Costco-style” pricing
- Increasing prices by reducing product sizes or shifting responsibility to distribution partners
- Recognizing most reshoring only makes sense for larger industrial players, not small e-commerce brands
- Focusing on your specific business needs, not one-size-fits-all advice from “dueling experts”
The rapid shift to digital has opened new doors for nimble e-commerce brands, but with great opportunity comes great operational complexity. This discussion spotlighted critical insights for avoiding pitfalls on your growth journey.
Thanks to our insightful panel and everyone who joined us live or will be listening to the replay. As you scale your business, leverage partners like Manufactured and Pietra to help you build resilience into your operational infrastructure. With their support, you can turn inventory into cash and continue fueling your growth engine.
``Manufactured's goal is to take a $1 million dollar customer and scale it to $100 million dollars. That's the goal. We want every $1 million dollar SMB to be a $100 million dollar business in 8 to 10 years.``
- Pranay Srinivasan, Co-Founder & CEO of Manufactured.
Tune in for authentic conversations with founders and experts across CPG, food, fashion, and other industries and discover insights you can apply to tackle your own business challenges as you scale up operations.
Discover the formula for driving viral product demand and leveraging the power of social commerce to build community and drive social sales with this free guide: The Ultimate Guide to Success on TikTok Shop.
This comprehensive ebook breaks down everything you need to know to effectively promote your brand on TikTok and turn views into verifiable sales.
You’ll learn insider tips on:
- How to Launch Your TikTok Shop
- Ensuring TikTok Shop Doesn’t Break Your Operational Workflows with Streamlined Order Operations
- How to Go Live & Sell on TikTok
- How to Turn TikTok Video into Revenue
- How to Source Smartly & Scale Swiftly with Social Sales
- How to Provide the Ultimate Fulfillment Experience on Your TikTok Shop
- How TikTok Fits into Your Omnichannel Advertising Strategy
- How to Create Ads That Don’t Feel Like Ads
- And much more!
Want to unlock the secrets to success on one of the most explosive emerging platforms? Download The Ultimate Guide to Success on TikTok Shop now to start growing your business.
ARE YOU A BRAND MERCHANT LOOKING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
Whether you need sourcing assistance, inventory optimization or financing, Manufactured’s end-to-end manufacturing support platform can help. Contact us to speak with one of the inventory experts at Manufactured. Our solutions specialists can help you navigate complex financing options while providing valuable information and insights, so you can choose the option that’s best for you.
Learn how to apply for vendor financing, and get help receiving purchase order financing. Manufactured helps customers in over 20 categories across 25 countries with product manufacturing and inventory financing.