INTRODUCTION – OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
This policy does not apply to third-party websites, products, or services, whether linked to our SERVICE or not, and you should consider the privacy practices of those third-parties independently.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
By using the SERVICE, you are subject to the following areas of data collection:
By creating or registering an account or profile within the SERVICE, you may be required to provide Personal Data that helps to confirm your identity when you access your account through the SERVICE. This information or a subset of this information may be visible to other users of the SERVICE in order to provide you with information, services or other offerings, and they are subject to the same policies as you. If you access the service from a mobile device, we may collect certain identifiers such as IP address, geo-location, etc. These are designed to enhance your experience using the SERVICE and are not used for commercial purposes.
Users may be required to enter financial or other related information in order to facilitate transactions through the SERVICE. Such information shall be encrypted and maintained with the utmost security and adherence to International and Domestic financial controls of this type of data.
A key component of our SERVICE is the communications portal. Information provided by you including your telephone, SMS, WeChat, WhatsApp, or other means of communication are stored in a secure manner and not shared with others for purposes other than communications for information, services or other offerings. You may opt-out or remove your data at any time. You acknowledge that removal of data may result in the loss of that feature of the SERVICE.
How We Collect Information
We collect information you provide to us when you request or purchase products, services or information from us, register with us, participate in a public forum or other activities on our site and/or applications. You may provide information in a variety of ways, including by typing or using voice commands.
We collect information through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kids (“SDK’s), application program interfaces and web beacons including when you visit our site and/or applications or use our application on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices, whether or not you are logged in or registered.
We collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites and/or applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
We may acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provide, or we collect automatically. Such data may include your postal address or your geo-location. Applicable laws may require that you authorize third-party applications to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
Technical or Device Information
By accessing the SERVICE you consent to having certain technical information collected about your device including:
- Services Metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the SERVICE, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way users work.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, MFD’s servers automatically collect information when you access or use the SERVICE and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the SERVICE, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. MFD may collect information about devices accessing the SERVICE, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data.
- Location information. MFD receives information from you, your Customer and other third-parties that helps approximate your location.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
Information collected by MFD is done for the purpose of you using the SERVICE and to provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience. You have the right to opt-out of information stored in the SERVICE. You have the right to request access to your information and to have it exported from the SERVICE. Information may be used by third-party partners to perform services such as payment processing, product delivery, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services and customer service.
MFD may also share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- With users consent;
- To respond to a legal process if we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to do so;
- To comply with mandatory requirements of applicable law;
- To protect the safety of any person;
- To protect our own rights and property, including our Terms of Service and other terms you have agreed to;
- If MFD engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of MFD’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
MFD uses information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our SERVICE, website and business. More specifically, MFD uses information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our SERVICE, websites and business;
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation;
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions;
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable person, MFD reserves the right to use it for any business purpose.
MFD takes the security of your data very seriously. MFD works to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. Due to the nature of communications and technology, MFD cannot guarantee that Information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored in our SERVICE or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
CHILDREN’S OR MINOR’S POLICY
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, MFD does not allow use of our SERVICE to be used by minors as defined in various jurisdictions. If you learn that a minor has unlawfully provided us with Personal Data, please inform MFD immediately. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Data from a minor, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records.
YOUR GENERAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS (“GDPR”)
’Subject to applicable law, you may also have the right to (i) restrict MFDs use of information that constitutes your personal data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your personal data within the scope of the GDPR, you may direct questions and/or complaints to our lead authority.
HOW TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you no longer want MFD to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate that you wish to Delete your Account in the subject line and include your first and last name and e-mail address. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note that transactional information shall be retained for legal and accounting purposes.
If you wish to review or change information in the SERVICE, you may make the change in account settings at any time. You have the right to request access to your information and to have it exported from the SERVICE, and may do so by emailing the address listed above.
DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL DATA requirements
Data may be transferred to countries other than the one in which you live. MFD adheres to the European Union Model Clauses also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our users that operate in the European Union, and other international transfers of Personal Data.
IDENTIFYING THE DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSOR
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general users are the controller of Data. In general, MFD is the processor of Data and the controller of other Information derived from means in the SERVICE.
Individuals located in certain countries or jurisdictions, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information.
You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided through the SERVICE. If you cannot, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent that MFD’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, MFD relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. MFD may also process information that constitutes your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to this use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time.
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to:
- Restrict MFD’s use of information that constitutes your Personal Data and;
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER and CONTACT US